Aloe vera is generally known for its beauty advantages. It works wonder for skin and hair and is usually the key part in various beauty products. Moisturizing the skin and rebuilding damaged hair is one of the various advantages of aloe vera. Here are we share some useful and enjoyable benefits of Aloe Vera For Skin In Urdu.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera For Skin In Urdu
Here are many benefits of aloe vera especially for skin. We describe few common benefits and uses of aloe vera for skin in bellow.
Aloe vera As moisturizer
Aloe vera is essentially a good plant which serves in treating many skin problems and also a wonderful moisturizer. It is also called as natural darkness corrector.
- Apply aloe vera juice or gel directly on the affected parts.
- Massage for a few minutes, leave it for 15 minutes then rinse off with water.
- Repeat this procedure daily for a few weeks.
Aloe Vera For Acne Marks
- Take 1 aloe vera leaf and cut it into pieces squeeze aloe vera gel from it into a bowl.
- Then add 1 tablespoon lemon juice in this gel and blend it well.
- Apply this mixture on your acne and acne marks for 20 to 25 minutes then rinse it off with normal water.
- Repeat this process daily for a week to get rid of all type of acne marks and dark spots.
Aloe Vera For Skin Whitening
- Take 2 Tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel.
- Then add 2 pinches of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon milk, and 1 teaspoon of rose water in it.
- Blend all the ingredients very well and apply it on your allover face and neck.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Then wash it with cold water.
- Repeat this process twice a week for better results.
Aloe Vera For Tanned Skin
- Aloe vera is the best natural sunblock. It is also very helpful for tanned skin.
- Take a bowl and add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel in it.
- Then add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of rose water into.
- Mix it well and apply it on your face and tanned area.
- Leave this mask for 10 minutes then wash it off with cool water.
- Do this regularly for a week.
- You can apply this mixture on your hands and feet also.
Aloe Vera For Burned Marks
It is a very simple remedy to get rid of burned skin marks with aloe vera gel.
- Take aloe vera gel and rose water in equal quantity and mix them well.
- Apply this mixture on your affected area and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Then massage it for 4, 5 minutes and rinse it with cold water.
- By applying this mask you surely get rid of burned marks.
Aloe Vera For Oily Skin
If you have oily skin then aloe vera is best for you.
- Add 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel and 1 teaspoon of honey in a bowl.
- Blend it well and apply it on your face for 20 minutes then wash your face and spray some rose water on your face.
- Use this mask regularly for a few days.
Aloe Vera For Sensitive Skin
Sensitive skin faces many problems like eczema, rosacea, pimples, acne, allergy, etc, but you can get rid of all problem by applying this aloe vera mask of your sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera gel: 2 tablespoon
- Cucumber juice: 2 teaspoon
- Yogurt: 2 teaspoon
- Tea tree oil: few drops
- Take a bowl and mix all these ingredients.
- Blend well and make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your face for 20 minutes then rinse it off with normal water.
- Its deep cleansing mask and you will get instant glow also.
- You can do it daily if you like.
Aloe Vera For Dry Skin
Aloe vera also works wonder for dry skin. It makes dry skin smooth and soft. Apply this mask if you have dry skin.
- Aloe vera gel: 2 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese: 1 teaspoon
- Cucumber Juice: 1 teaspoon
- Dates Paste: 1 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice: 1 Teaspoon
Blend all these ingredients and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face for 30 minutes.
Then rinse it off with normal water. You can use this mask for a week to get the best result.
How To Use Aloe Vera For Skin In Urdu
Hope this article “aloe vera for skin in urdu ” will be very helpful for you. Aloe vera is a very beneficial plant and you can use it to solve all type of skin issues at home. Apply these remedies and give us your feedback.